San Francisco is accessible via several major highways: U.S. 101 and Calif. 1 from the north and south; and I-80 and I-580 from the northeast and east, respectively. If you drive from Los Angeles, you can either take the longer coastal route along Calif. 1/U.S. 101 (437 miles, 11 hr.), or the inland route along I-5 to I-580 (389 miles, 61 hr.). From Mendocino, it s a little over 3 hours along
The U.S. National Park Service offers a Golden Age Passport that gives seniors 62 or older lifetime entrance silver lake resort to all properties administered by the National silver lake resort Park Service national parks, monuments, historic sites, recreation areas, and national wildlife refuges for a one-time processing fee of $10. This must be purchased in person at any NPS facility that charges an entrance fee. Besides free entry, a Golden silver lake resort Age Passport also offers a 50% discount on federal-use fees charged for such facilities as camping, swimming, parking, boat launching, and tours. For more information, go to www.nps.gov/fees_ passes.htm or call & 888/467-2757.
No comments:
Post a Comment